Welcome to The Leasing Diva Application processing. This service was created for you to be able to apply online for your new rental home. Our application is easy to fill out, you will need to gather the following information so you are not having to look for it later.
1. What is the Home Owners name?
2. What is the Home Owners phone number?
3. What is the address of the new home with zip code?
4. What is the amount of the Rent?
5. What is the amount of the Deposit?
6. Do you have any pets?
7. What is your current Residency, when did you move in?
8. What are all of your phone numbers?
9. What is your email address?
10. What is your Social Security number?
11. What is your Drivers License number?
12. Who is your emergency contact?
13. What is their address?
14. What is their phone number?
15. You will need 2 references
16. What is your vehicle, make model and plate #?
17. Who is your vehicle insurance carrier?
18. Occupants names and birthdays
Our pets are our family members, where we go, they go. Some homeowners have decided to not accept pets or have pet restrictions for a reason. Talking to the homeowner about your pets will help you decide if this is the right rental home for you. It is not a good idea to "sneak them in" it could result in you having to move out and pay hefty fines.
We all have special circumstances and bad things have happened to good people. Talk to your homeowner about anything you feel will come up on your application that they should know about before they get the report. They will appreciate your honesty and you will know if it will be a deal breaker in the approval process.
Everyone has had something on their credit at one time or another. Talk to your homeowner about it and know that The Leasing Diva uses a scale from A-F based on your credit, employment, criminal back round and eviction record. Having "bad credit" is just a part of the approval process.